4733 Main Street
Shallotte, NC 28470
M - F 10AM - 5PM | Sat & Sun Closed
For general information or technical questions, please e-mail Tom Parks at: email@example.com
For Denise Galiano (project management and scheduling) firstname.lastname@example.org
For Liesl Parks (special order status) email@example.com
For Megan Botteon (Customer Service): firstname.lastname@example.org
For anything else, please e-mail to: email@example.com
The Best of Both Worlds! Pellet grills offer the convenience of gas and the flavor of wood. Electronic digital temperature controls provide a level of precision not available in any other grill technology.
Food cooked on a pellet grill naturally tastes better than food cooked on gas or charcoal briquettes. A wood fire is a more natural, healthier way to cook. Hardwood smoke penetrates the food, adding tremendous flavor to fish, poultry, beef, vegetables, venison, etc.
Since there is no open flame, pellet grills are easier and safer than either gas or charcoal grills. No gas leaks or smoldering briquettes to worry about. As an additional benefit, indirect cooking systems are recommended by the National Cancer Institute because they produce less benzopyrene.
- 3105 Square Inches Total Cooking Surface
- 48,000 BTU
- Two Separate Cooking Chambers Can Cook at Two Different Temperatures
- Removable Center Divider: Use as two independent grills or as one full hog-size grill
- Dual Digital Control Centers - Oven Board
- Dual Full Function Programmable Meat Probes
- 180F to 600F Temp Range (*5 degree increments)
- Stainless Steel Main Cooking Rack
COASTROAD Hearth & Patio is a family owned and operated business.
Website & Hosting by BlueTone Media